Saturday, October 5, 2013

Blu-Ray Bin Weekend Deals - Oct 5, 2013

Blu-Ray Bin Deals



Here are the latest deals from Blu-Ray Bin. You can sign up to receive them automatically on their website.

Use code freeshipoct2013 for free shipping on all used items (no minimum purchase).

Free shipping on anything to the US and Canada when you spend $25.

Weekend Sale: 

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter $6.99
Alien $6.99 (My review)
Extract $6.99
Friday the 13th (2009) $4.99
Green Zone $6.99
The Guardian $6.99
The Incredibles (Bilingual) $9.99 (My review)
The Matrix $6.99 (My review)
Mr. Popper's Penguins $6.99
Pain & Gain $9.99
Paranormal Activity 3 $4.99
Planet Ocean $9.99

Deal of the Day:

The Hangover $4.99 

Used: 

The Cold Light of Day (Combo)
The Five-Year Engagement (Combo)
Invictus (Combo) (My review)
The Last Airbender (Combo)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower (Combo) (My review)
Snitch (Combo)
Special Forces (Combo)
Swamp Thing (Combo)

Used 1-Disc additions:

21 & Over
30 Days of Night 2: Dark Days
Aliens
The Campaign
Cyrus
Escape from New York (UK Import)
G.I. Joe Retaliation - Extended Action Cut
Get the Gringo
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider 2
High School
How Do You Know
In Time
Iron Man 3
Jeepers Creepers
Kingdom of Heaven
The King’s Speech (My review)
The Lincoln Lawyer
Lion King 1 1/2
Lion King 2
The Long Kiss Goodnight
Love Me Tender
Moneyball (My review)
Movie 43
Mr. Popper's Penguins
Night at the Museum
Night at the Museum 2
Not Fade Away
Oblivion
Oliver and Company
Open Road
Pain & Gain
Planet Ocean
Promised Land (My review)
Set it Off
Star Trek 2: Into Darkness (My review)
Star Trek Next Generation: Redemption 
Stoker
Tremors
Trouble with the Curve (My review)

$4.99 additions:
 
Fast & Furious
Fast & Furious 2
Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast Five
Fast & Furious 4
I am Number 4 (Bilingual)
The Mummy 3
National Treasure 2
Wrath of the Titans

Return to index of every review on the site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment